Sunday, February 21, 2010

What Does Monstera Deliciosa Smell Like When I Water My Plant, Really Dark Brown Water Comes Out The Bottom. Why?

When i water my plant, really dark brown water comes out the bottom. why? - what does monstera deliciosa smell like

Monstera deliciosa is A, K / / a rhododendron or separated leaving the Swiss cheese plant with about 10 sheets. I have the plant in a container that is where the water than me, and I'm always surprised by the dark figure of the water from the soil.

I am sure you will probably have the floor, which probably was not done for 10 years, if ever change, but I understand what the leachate water to convert to get coffee, and if I can avoid changing the soil . The facility is old, but looks otherwise healthy enough, and many other plants that do nothing like that ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment