Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Little Sore A Week Late I'm Just A Little Late For My Period, Like A Day.., And My Breasts Have Been Sore For A Week!?

I'm just a little late for my period, like a day.., and my breasts have been sore for a week!? - a little sore a week late

My nose has the super-spy, and I was half sick in the morning .. (with my first child, not just once threw a terrible fight w / food poisoning)

My question is: What are other explanations for these symptoms are common. I would love to have another baby, but because of health problems for me and my husband, the design is possible but difficult. Do not use the protection of not only the opportunity, children. (we already have a beautiful child, but I have to focus a bit more) in any case, I try and not to my hopes too much because I have a couple of times before disappointed at this point. I'm sure I'm not convinced I'm pregnant, why should I do with these problems, if I'm not?

lol, I do not pretend to touch my breasts every day!

Thank you for your comment

2 comments:

~All Smiles~ said...

You have to take a test definition, as a first response or something similar. A few times I've done, and I think (I hope not, but I think) that I'm doing now ... think much and want so badly that you deceive your body. I pray that the love that she is pregnant!
** ** Baby Dust to you ... GL
Oh, if you try it, please let us know!

rachael o said...

Really want to get tested. Signs are encouraging for the pregnancy. Think positive thoughts. I wish you baby dust ....

Post a Comment