Thursday, February 18, 2010

Audio Hookups From Tv To Receiver Need Help Hooking Up A Receiver To TV/PS3?

Need help hooking up a receiver to TV/PS3? - audio hookups from tv to receiver

Hello - I just bought Onkyo HT-S7100 receiver and 7.1 speaker package. I have a Sharp Aquos TV and PS3 - The receiver supports the HDMI connections - I have 2 HDMI cables .. . . I can not imagine what I need to, where to find video and audio connection. Should I point the PS3 HDMI to TV and TV to the receiver? I tried several variations, but I can not get their way. . .. I'm obviously very much about technique - please explain what I do, I thank you in advance.

1 comments:

countryf... said...

I ran the HDMI cable from the PS3 with HDMI to) the Onkyo (see Section 4 of these in a row, then run an HDMI cable from the Onkyo HDMI output to the HDMI input on the TV. Onkyo model supporting both audio and video via the HDMI port (instead of the lower end Onkyo switch supports only video), it should be exactly what you need.
Once the connections you need the HDMI inputs which choose to use, you (1,2,3 or 4) in the Onkyo receiver, so you can in this round.

Post a Comment