Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sound Blaster Audigy 2 Zs Video Editor Sb0480 Driver How Do I Test A Computer For Performance?

How do I test a computer for performance? - sound blaster audigy 2 zs video editor sb0480 driver

I have a friend who sold the modem, and I just wanted to know how to tell if everything is in full swing, if I buy the computer before you.

Here are the specifications:

Dell Dimension 8400

P4 3GHz CPU w / HT
2GB RAM @ 533Mhz
2x320GB HDD (s)
256 MB video card - nVidia 8600GT PCIe
Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS
2xDVD R / W Optical Disk Drives
Integrated 1GB NIC

Comes with XP Home Edition and Media Center Recovery CDs (What's the difference between these operating systems, is the best?)

I just want to be sure everything is working properly. I heard a reference to test, what is it? Is this something I could do to ensure that equipment is working properly? All the evidence that I can do that onand the project will be fully realized, the virus can also help. Thank you. -Ken

4 comments:

sheed303... said...

download a benchmark program

Yahoo takes the piss! said...

Vista has built something for you. If you do not use with Vista to have a program called the Si-Soft Sandra ... I'm not 100% sure if your tour, but still online, have a look ... you never know! : D

sashawhi... said...

Benchmark:

brenniew... said...

Bring you to a computer store with confidence that the information

Post a Comment