Tuesday, February 23, 2010

School Function Welcome Speech What Type Of Clothing Is Considered "formal Wear" For Public Functions For Visiting American In Ghana?

What type of clothing is considered "formal wear" for public functions for visiting American in Ghana? - school function welcome speech

RN I am a woman 49 years went to a village in Ghana, until 3 weeks to spend health volunteers. I travel alone, and not as part of a group, even if I do I work with a legitimate NGOs. My host is a leading provider enstooled. I was told that as "official welcome and a lecture and award ceremony today in the village school. Maybe there are certain areas and / or funerals. He advised me to make light summer clothes and enter" formal attire "functions. How formal is formal for I will not hurt, do not conform to custom or too casual or elegant. I tend to keep things simple. I also do not believe melt under heat. Can I wear dress pants? The dominant religion is Christianity / traditional ( Non-Muslims), especially sheep, onlyif it affects decisions. Should I invest in an African style of dress? Should I bring the material? I like to keep my personal luggage light, I use most of my mission, controlled products for the clinic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment