Thursday, February 18, 2010

How Much Does The Blood Bank Charge To The Hospital For Blood 32 Wks Pregnant - Is It Too Late To Do Cord Blood Banking? How Do You Do It?

32 wks pregnant - is it too late to do cord blood banking? how do you do it? - how much does the blood bank charge to the hospital for blood

My husband and I have succeeded in this area, as there is a new idea. They do not know who is not, but our friends who are 5 weeks behind us, really think about.

Last weekend I went for an early implementation, it may come sooner than expected, which makes us think about these things, a few weeks earlier than expected. Moreover, work such as umbilical cord blood thing? Is there a company of high repute who did this? "The hospital we ask for help with this? What do we do? Is there a kit to participate? Is it expensive?

I need as much information as possible in your answer, but please do not refer only to a site. I hope that someone from my own experience, preferably done newRecently, and not just hearsay or a quick search on the Internet.

Thank you very much!

Thank you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! And no it's not too late, while :-) or a plan before our baby to have. I think that's fine if you can afford it :-) But I do not know the details ... ask your doctor, he / she will help you.

Post a Comment