Friday, January 15, 2010

Money Market Mutual Fund Rates Does E*Trade Offer Any Money Market Mutual Funds?

Does E*Trade offer any Money Market Mutual Funds? - money market mutual fund rates

Among the 7,000 mutual funds to offer, I have had no luck with the one FMA, or something similar. I need a "safe investment", in which, without my money in cash and money in their accounts to save tower are an absolute joke. I do not want to open a bank account or a standard money market account with them, as I am able to buy / sell immediately at keeping the money in my IRA / Brokerage Account. If E * Trade fails to provide this, everyone knows if TDAmeritrade / Scottrade / etc right? Thank you!

2 comments:

Tom H said...

No, do not offer E * Trade MMMF's. They have a variety of other accounts of cash (by JPMorgan Chase) and high performance money market account (Complete Savings Bank) in its banking unit. The absence of a selection MMMF requires the alternatives. Complete Savings Account. is really very beautiful and insured up to $ 100K $ 200K for a joint account. More than this amount is, and I'm worried me about the solvency of ETrade.

I do not know about other places.

Supra1Q said...

I hope that all online brokers, I use TradeKing.com, $ 4.95 Commission, ranked # 1 in 2006 and 2007 have the money to fund 3.x MKT%, investments in / out w / free. ....

Post a Comment