Monday, January 4, 2010

Homemade Big Green Egg Tables Is This Alot Of Food For One Day?

Is this alot of food for one day? - homemade big green egg tables

Breakfast --
1 banana
Made from egg whites w / 1 / 4 cup skim low moisture, part mozzarella cheese, grated
Glass of orange juice without pulp

Lunch
1 orange

Snack --
1 banana
Glass of milk, 1%

Dinner --
1 Crab Cake Mrs. Paul (who was not great. Perhaps the size of a hockey puck) is
1 fish fillet on potato Gorton crisis
Small portion of mashed potatoes home
1 serving of green beans

* Fish and crab cake was baked, not fried tortilla is made with a cooking spray. There is no butter in the mashed potatoes or green beans well.

My grandparents that I eat too little and so I had to ask. I was very much because my pussy Sweet Little Angel Evie was depressed at the sky at dawn Tuesday to bellyache I have now, and I was not very interested in food.

I have also tried to lose weight if I calories, fat and cholesterol-cutting recently. I'm 5'5 ", 21 years old and weighs about 160 WAnt at 120-125. I hope to reach my goal in about June / July

2 comments:

Stevie said...

His .. not much, but lasts longer than a lunch of bananas ... eating small meals throughout the day to help your energy.
Remember, cardio ... that the rate of weight loss.

The regret that listen to your cat, I'm sure she is at Rainbow Bridge to wait with other cats, until I can join to play.

tru_blu said...

If so its pretty full.
But no mention of drinking water.
I'm 5'2 and 21 and weighs now 99 pounds, I have to lose a goal weight to about 10 others in April. Tips for losing weight, drinking cold water burns calories and keep full of water hot longer. Good luck reaching your goal!

Post a Comment