Thursday, December 31, 2009

Freeze Dried Bananas My Little Boy Threw Up Last Night, Something He Ate?

My little boy threw up last night, something he ate? - freeze dried bananas

My son was one years old tomorrow. (EEP! Yay) Last night I got up three times, and not just spit, saw his dinner. (sorry) She has no fever at all and seemed very happy stomach. He was attentive and smiling and playing. What I ask, is probably something you ate? Do not eat .... again just a bean burrito from Del Taco and a couple of mandarins for dinner and before that for a snack that has been freeze-dried strawberries and bananas, and some Cheerios. There was also a form of milk, then before bed. The bottle was in the house of my sister, she could not really wash? Or is it a virus, even without a fever? I guess I really hope that the poor boy was sick on his birthday, and sleep not pass tonight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment